Monday, October 10, 2011

Countdown: 3 Days...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How Far Along: 39 weeks 4 days

 
Size of baby: Watermelon

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 40ish....

 
Maternity Clothes: Wearing what I can, the maternity clothes I have are shrinking. I refuse to buy more!

 
Gender: Sweet BOY!

 
Movement: Running out of room, I can feel him stretching, rolls & kneads, & hiccups for sure!
 
Sleep: Barely. Switching side positions every hour, because one side gets numb.  Getting up to use the potty. Definitly getting me used to waking up at night! Thats a good thing.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, sleeping (lol), feeling sexy & wearing normal clothes. I feel like a big whale!

 
Cravings: SWEETS. I am a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d and this needs to stop!

 
Symptoms: Just BIG & PREGNANT, need I say more?

 
Best Moment this week: Knowing I wil be holding my sweet son here VERY soon, I cannot wait to be his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment