This was the BEFORE BEFORE, when we bought the house, the cabinets and walls looked this.
Then we took out the wall and lived with it like this for a couple months
We gutted the kitchen totally. Isn't that GROSS?! Our house was built in 1939. The walls look like that because of the tile that was on the walls... my husband re-did the plumbing and we got outlets put all through the kitchen, becuase I had one, yes ONE outlet in my kitchen before. Now I have like 5 seperate plugs! woohoo!
We had the kitchen wall & the ceiling patched and plastered
Adding the color, its a aqua color. I <3 it! That is me 22 weeks pregnant painting. :) I pick and choose what I want to do!
The floor will be done tomorrow, hopefully. We are waiting on our cabinets to come in and we should be able to put those together. We have to build a knee wall about 36' high still... so things are coming together which makes me happy. We are one step closer to having a nice kitchen and to start decoring the nursery!
This is the bedding I am going with, its Carter's Laguna something. I love the colors & the turtle & frogs!




No comments:
Post a Comment