Wednesday, June 22, 2011

24 weeks!

I'm 24 weeks!
(6/23/2011) 





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: He is the length of an ear of corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs as of my last appointment beginning of June…we shall see next week (eek.. :( )

Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity clothes, I like to comfy :)

Gender: It's a boy! (for sure!)

Movement: I've been feeling him a lot more lately! Its amazing!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, other than having to get up to pee 1 to 2 times a night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, but I really enjoy being pregnant!

Cravings: None yet.  I have been eating a lot of fruit lately.

Symptoms: mostly just being tired, I’m starting to get indigestion at night

Best Moment this week: Really feeling him kick A LOT! I love it!



I'm starting to get the "black line".  I wonder if my belly button is going to be an "outey". 




No comments:

Post a Comment