Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pink, Ruffles & Bows!

Sofia, one of my best friends, had her baby shower with her family this past weekend.  She is having a GIRL, so there is ton of PINK and she got soooo many outfits, little one will be styling 24/7.

The shower was very nice and Sofia & Nate got a lot of great stuff for the little miss!




 Sofia & "GG" (Grandma)




And of course, the beautiful mommy-to-be, Sofia.
She got a piece of pink put in her hair, in honor of the little miss!!!




Sofia & I, she is 31 weeks I believe and I am 23 weeks. Her cousin's wife was there too and she is 22 weeks pregnant!



Sofia and her cousin, Danielle a/k/a the baby's godmother. She flew in for the weekend from New York.  I havent ever met her before and Sofia & I have been friends for 10 years!  Hope we can hang out more once the baby is born!




I can't wait to meet the little miss!!!! only 9 more weeks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment